HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - who's going to deer/turkey expo in Madison,wi.
Old 02-14-2007, 06:15 PM
johnshiredman

Default RE: who's going to deer/turkey expo in Madison,wi.

It's been a few years since I have been able to attend. I would like to go but I have agraduate class on Fridayeveningand all day Saturday, so unless I can convince my wife that it's a great family event,I may just spend time with family on Sunday.(I have seen lots of families attend the expo, just not mine yet!)

There are great seminars and demonstrationsevey year on various topics and seeing new products that aren't out in the store yet is a pleasure. But try to contain yourself from those impulse buys...that's were I bought a set of 6 turbo nocks. I always research products before I buy, except this one time and I was not happy with the results.

The display of mounts is unreal and in my mind worth the price of admission itself.

I have been able to get good deals on seed for food plots, especially on the last day before the vendors have to lug their product back out to their vehicles. What a great opportunity to offer to reduce their load at a price that will meet both your needs!

J