HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - turkey shoot guns
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 07:39 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: turkey shoot guns

wow...500$s a shot! whats the round fees and how many shooters??? the one i been to a couple times is a dollar or something a shot i believe. we do have a few money rounds..but i think in the end youd win 20-30$ or something. usually 20-30 shooters depending on the day. im considering buying a cardshooter choke. after i confirm the ammo IS NOT tampered with. then scoping my gun(been wanting to scope it anyways) then i can go around to all the shoots...shoot the money round..and have a part time job every sunday by takin guy's money at the shoot next time i go(maybe next sunday if i got time..) im going to check out the shells and everyones guns. ive never noticed anyone with a serious lookin gun. or serious lookin targets. i may take my mossberg 500 with a 28 inch barrel and the full spectrum of chokes..as well as my 28-30 inch mod barreled winchester 50. maybe one of my other shotguns i havent tried will shoot good. maybbbbbe ill set up the 500 just for turkey shoots..its already drilled and tapped. i can put a scope on it easy..i dont want turkeys and hams and kilbasi..i want the money! lol. wonder if i can find any BIG real competative shoots..stead of guys gettin drunk at the gun clubs that i deal with now.