HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Do you people think the hunting shows really represent us average hunter?
Old 02-07-2007, 02:25 PM
MO Archer
Fork Horn

Default RE: Do you people think the hunting shows really represent us average hunter?

ORIGINAL: egsdybf

ORIGINAL: MO Archer

ORIGINAL: egsdybf

ORIGINAL: MO Archer

I would much rather be able to buy a hunting 'bloopers' video that shows all of the almosts, could have beens, and mistakes because seeing and experiencing those are how you learn. No, the hunting shows do not represent the average Joe hunter.
Maybe a hunting blunders video would sell, but could a person make a whole t.v.concept on it?
Not the blunders you are thinking of. Some are successful and some are not. Just like when you and I hunt....
Your "buck roar" comment. I was filming a guy who thought that call was a cure-all. He blew it at deer 5 yards away or 100 yards away. Guess what? They all ran like h*ll. Big buck, little it mattered none. That call is a waste unless you have the absolute dominant buck around and has notbeen called to like a pinned-up turkey. Too many deer scared senseless witht his call.
That 'comment' is my signature...it is on every post I make. It is MAKING FUN of the buck roar.....