HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - moose in mass!
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 06:00 PM
1falcon

Default RE: moose in mass!

ORIGINAL: Mike Hill

Sure guys you can use my property any time! Easy directions. Follow RT.2 to Fla. After you go by the town barn take the first right. (Church St.) Follow all the way almost to the end. You will see a Brown cabin just befor you go down the hill to the next road. You can park at the cabin and hunt all the way back to Rt.2 with no problem. You used to hunt across the street as well but I havn't seen any one there in years so I would think is still OK. Now if any one botherw you tell them I said it was OK for you to hunt and camp there. I do have a partner named Frank who is a real ass but don't let him push you around you have my permission and he dosn't have any more athority then I do. He is also never there anyway I just say this in case you rn into him. My land is open land for hunting. I wouldn't bother with it for deer though as the population has really been down since the late 80's. But if you want feel free.
Hey Mike, Thanks much for your offer. Could you e-mail me and give me your phone # so I may chat with you a bit? If you don't mind?? Thanks..my e-mail is ([email protected])