HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - moose in mass!
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 07:29 AM
RustyD02359
Fork Horn

Default RE: moose in mass!

Howdy Mr. Hill! I hit Hawks Mtn. I park by the tracks/bridge. We used to deer hunt on that mtn so I was familiar w/ the territory. Of course we hunted other areas around there. We stayed at a friends uncle, Larry Tilly. He used to deliver mail in Charlemont back in early 80's. I also slept in my truck. Its only my 2nd time going. Last time was about 20 years ago but I was determined to get back out even though I had to go it alone. Nobody to go out with. I would love to be able to have a place to park my truck and sleep w/o worries of being woken up and booted out at in the middle of the night. ANy place I can crash ie sleep on your property? Wanna do bear? I also have pointers if any bird hunting out there. Send me an email if you like. I would love to have a safe haven if I do go again which I hope to get out for a few days. I only went two days. Hope to borrow a 4 wheeler to get the darn thing out if I shoot one. Is it legal for an ATV on Hawks? Did some trout fishin too. WOuld like to try for yotes out there too someday just cause you can use a rifle. Not sure where the dump is/was.
Could use someone to join me in a beer after dinner too. Got some good info talking to the few that were at Mohawk Trailer Park Bar.