HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bobcat
Thread: Bobcat
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 10:31 AM
John Deer
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bobcat

Mine works fine. I just bought it a few months ago, and haven't had any problems with it. In my opinion, if you're going to set it up on a feeding station I'd go with a cheaper camera. I bought one of the wildview 1.3's and use it by my feeders. It works just fine and it only cost me $59.95 at Walmart. It takes great pics as you can see in my previous post. The cudde triggers faster, so it works alot better on trails, but you'll pay for it. I bought the excite and paid approx 300.00 for it. I guess it all depends on what you're going to do with the cam. In my opinion, you'll get far more pics around a feeder, but you may see the bigger bucks on your property traveling trails and not at your feeder. Just depends on what you want. Also, I wouldn't put an expensive cam by a feeder. Even if it's private property, people woundn't have any problem seeing your feeder from long distances and if they come over to investigate, it wouldn't be hard to spot your cam. I had one stolen earlier this year (Moultrie 2.1) before I bought the wildview. I welded a frame and chain together so I could lock the camera on and try to keep it from getting stolen.