HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Should I Leave?
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 08:04 PM
gleason.chapman
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Should I Leave?

ORIGINAL: outdoorslover

Would you guys prefer ifI left these forums? I knowI am not extremely experienced in the sport and this bothers some of you. Should I not give advice any longer? If you guys feel that you no longer desire my comapny on here, I will certainly leave. I have better things to do than come on here. It really does take too much of my time.

I do love all of the free advice on here and enjoy giving it. I don't want to be just a nuisance to avoid though.

You guys call it. I would rather it be your choice. Or, if you could tell me how I can improve on my posts and advice giving, that would be helpful.I may be a bit too hotheaded to come here. Several topics have been deleted because of me.

I have no hard feelings with any of you.
Outdoorslover,
In the Scriptue is says to "do not let others put you down for your youth" (I am paraphrasing, Paul said this to his young friend Timothy). Now I am not saying that ML is the teaching and preaching about God, but an important principle from this scriptue is eveyone has value, including youth. So youthful leadership and passion is a good thing, you bring that to the forum, and that is fine. Most don't know that your 15 and have 3 years of experience, but you certainly are not afraid to speak your mind and I am sure your gaining wisdom from all the older fellows on the forum. So please stay, everyone should have a voice, this isAmerica, where all men are created equal,not the Experts only forum for ML. I only have 7 years of ML experience but 40 years of hunting experience, but I feel that is enough to allow me a voice.Take the rebukein stride and grow from it (I assume there was rebuke or you would not be saying this). Chap Gleason Va