HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Possible New Record Bear (pics)
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 12:04 PM
EKM
Typical Buck

Default RE: The whole story

Hmm, firstthread I've seen come alongin a long whilethatwarranted a response.

First, what a great little trooper that young lady is.... definitely thinks and acts "outside the box."

Second, she's using a 375 H&H.... two quick shots from prone (not easy).... the"recoil sensitive crowd" is conspicuouslyabsent on this one... the silence is kindadeafening.... [Yeah I know, attackher use of a muzzlebrake and shoulder pad, etc. etc......] (I'm sure mom and dad can afford the "game ears" --- just using modern technology to get the job done.)

Third....
"....Her trophy brown bear now puts her in an elite class...."
The last time that kind of phraseology was used on thisforum so manyhunters got their panties in such a knot over the impliedissues of "where you hunt---what you hunt/class warfare/social equality" that they could hardly see straight.

Ido agree with the above.... ah, er, argh, uhmm, gasp.... (chuckle) "quote" though.

What a great little gal, I'd say she's definitely got some temperto her steel.... the "right stuff." Ienjoyed her "30 yards.... Jurassic Park" comment. Seemingly genuine andmature and capable beyond her years.
Cool parents too, someone had some goals and a refusal to be relegated to the usual "conventional/provincial" thinking.

Thanks BuchHunter14, bearhuntr,and Montana Bob, your posts made my day.

EKM