HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Let's see some 5 Spot Pics
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 07:12 PM
Bols

Default RE: Let's see some 5 Spot Pics

Well I don't really want to be the loser 5-Spot Target Police but when I was admiring your target and those clean misses (don't worry, I had one as well the 1st scoring week[:@]), I didn't know if you used the same target for some practice rounds and then started shooting.

So, since you did indeed have a couple zeros, you started off already 10 points down. (290 would be your best score at this point)

Then, without counting some close ones, I see you dropped atleast another 4 points there. Putting you at the 286 range.

Now, go back and score the close ones, whether they be 5's or 4's, depending on if they caught a line or not, the best you could have done was 286.

I'm not saying, I'm just saying. . .[8D]

I always like to look at my score as how many points I dropped, it is easy to determine a final score from that perspective.

Either way, I know how those misses feel. Just think you keep both of those in atleast the blue and you instantly add 8 points. Your now in the mid 290's then!!

And definitely cranked down the poundage. Your shoulders will thank you later in life!

(EDIT: One more thing. You did have a nice X count. Unless you are fibbing on those too. J/K. Really nice X count my friend)