HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Do you want Ted Nugent as your figure head for bow hunters?
Old 01-25-2007, 11:51 AM
Crittergiter

Default RE: Do you want Ted Nugent as your figure head for bow hunters?

Cannibals and useful idiots
The following is real, and it’s here.

Joe Hunter goes to a cocktail party, nothing fancy, just a holiday gathering in Anytown, USA. A conversation begins with Bob Peta, it goes something like this;
Say Joe, didn’t you go deer hunting this year. Sure did Bob. Man that’s, uh, great, did you get one? Yep, sure did, nice 6 point. Uh, wow, hey that’s great. Say listen Joe, yer a true hunter, a ”Real” hunter are you not? Yes, I sure am. Say, I hear tell of a kinda huntin where people can go and kill animals in fenced in areas. You’ve never done that have you? No, no I haven’t. Well I wouldn’t call that “real” hunting, would you Joe. Well, that’s not the way I hunt. I know Joe, but there are people that hunt in fenced areas, I don’t think that’s “Really” hunting, do you Joe. Well, uh, I guess not. Great, say listen Joe, a bunch of us concerned “Real” hunters are trying to get that done away with, we feel that it is unethical. Will you help us Joe? Well sure, because that’s not the way I hunt, and I am a “Real” hunter. Say thanks Joe; here is what we need you to do. As a “real” hunter, the big boys in senate and congress will listen to you; they know that any “Real” hunter only hunts the way you do, and that’s the only “Real” hunting there is. So what we need you to do is get out there and get petitions signed, people will sign them because you are a “Real” hunter and know that only your way of hunting is the “Real” way. So Joe diligently goes after the goal, to ban and outlaw any kind of hunting that Bob suggests is not “Real” hunting. He gathers signatures, petitions courts, makes meetings, he is really cleaning up this “unethical” way of hunting. Hell, he’s got a lot of support. He’s gathering “Real” hunters from all over, and finally, after much hard work, they get a legal way of hunting banned.
Joe, you did great and we sure appreciate your hard work, but hey, let me tell you what I heard about. There is another kind of hunting “We” think is not right. Do you think you can help us? Well, I guess so Bob, I don’t hunt like that, so it’s not “Real” hunting. How can I help? Well, here is what we need……., and it’s the same story. Odd how Bob seems to keep adding onto the list of what “Real” hunting is, but Joe goes at it hard and heavy, and in the end, he gets that type of legal hunting banned. Bob and his “Friends” are happy. Joe’s a “Real” hunter after all, and these other guy’s, well, they are not, because the way they hunt is different from Joe, and Joe does not like that type of hunting, so what’s the harm in getting rid of it? Joe’s a “Real” hunter you know. Not like those other guys. He even goes to Sportsman’s organizations and recruits from within, it’s easy because there are a lot of “Real” hunters there. Time passes and more and more legal forms of hunting are banned. Bob and his “friends” are happy with Joe. He’s been a big help.
After it’s all just about gone, Bob and his “friends” decide that it is time to get Joe’s way of hunting banned, the final chapter. Bob, uh, hey buddy, this is Joe. I know I helped you get rid of all those other forms of legal hunting, but now there is a move to get rid of the way I hunt. Well Joe, I know. My “friends” and I are spearheading that. But Bob, I thought you liked the way I hunt, that it was ok for me to do the type of hunting I do. Well Joe, no, any and all types of hunting are bad, the poor defenseless animals never have a chance, and we dislike, actually hate hunters. But I thought the way I hunted was “Real” hunting to you. Hell Joe, it was all “ Real” hunting, but we at PETA Hate you, but thanks for all your help, we really appreciate it. You see, what Joe became was a “Cannibal”. A “Useful Idiot” to the anti’s and PETA. They don’t give a rat’s ass how you hunt, what you hunt, or when you hunt. They just want all hunting done away with. They use hunters against hunters to gain support for their “Causes”. If you do not support any and all forms of legal hunting, and decide to pick and chose the ones you like and dislike, and voice any decent about the way someone else legally hunts, you are in fact, a “Cannibal” and a very very “Useful Idiot” for the enemy.