HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Ghillie pics????
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 09:34 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Ghillie pics????

do some searches on google or whatever you use. when i was younger i wanted to build a ghille suit. i had 100 pages bookmarked. also look on sniper pages..there was a couple good ones i cant recall. ill try to break into my old PC when im home this weekend and dig up the links. i had a bunch of them..weather or not they are still on the PC or not i dont know but theres used to be a ton of info out there on it. they always amazed me. i dont care what pattern you use you will not beat a ghille suit. but between the orange requirements etc i never got around to making one..not real practical for my hunting. then again....i could get 250 inches of burlap...dye it blaze orange and sew that into my suit hmmmmm id even do 300inches..then when the game warden stops me i will tell him each piece is 10sq inches...count the orange ones and do the math but turkey and predator hunting etc they would be awesome..and can be made pretty cheaply..burlap is fairly cheap..netting is too. old camos can be picked up cheap if you dont have it laying around..one day ill get around to it...