HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Forum Behavior
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 07:36 PM
htoler
Typical Buck

Default RE: Forum Behavior

I for one am glad someone has had the guts to come onto the forum and talk about something that has been going on since the beginning and that it is coming from someone that is received as a credible source because if it had come form Joe Nobody they would have been blown off as having a pity party or being thin skinned and such.. I think some do not even realize it is going on and that they have even participated,

I have no clue as to whom G.T. is talking or referring but I do know what it is like to be on the receiving end of this and was close to leaving the forum myself even broke down and got a spell-checker just to satisfy some, and do not post as much as I used to and do not share much info as I have been told flat out by some members that my info would not be taken seriously. I do not even talk about the crossbow that I am passionate about because it is not what most of the forum members use, and have even had info I provided about it disputed because an on line vendor offered info that was not the same as the info I provided and knew to be true, it was decided that I was the mistaken one because of the name of the on line vendor they must be right. and have also been called a fence rider because I will not make a choice between 2 brands of crossbows because I feel they are both great crossbows, was even told I should sell my one crossbow and go to work for a certain manufacturer, because of the way I went about getting info, whats it matter how someone gets their info why should that matter as long as it is legal?? does this type of stuff hurt a person and have lastingeffect even though it is just a forum what do you think...
their are 4 key players that I see on this forum and this will not go over well but they remind me a lot of the guys on the Excal forum, do not disagree with them or else.. I truly hope that since this has come from an acceptable source that everyone will try to think more about what they post and the effect it may have..