HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Pike Co IL
Thread: Pike Co IL
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 09:31 PM
brownie65

Default RE: Pike Co IL

I was born & raised in Pike County. Have lived here my entire life minus a 4 year stint in the Army.I personally know Stacey. He runs a good operation. They have tons of ground. Good ground also. They hunt hundreds of people a year. He has nice lodges. I think he probably is the biggest outfitter in Pike County as far as # of acres leased & # of hunters. As many people as they hunt you are going to have some unhappy hunters. I have talked to some guys &have seen a few posts on the internetthat weren't happy with their hunt with them. But I would guess that 99 % of his hunters liked their hunt. I used to outfit, I got out of it for several reasons. Took way to much of my time, that really cut into my hunting & lease prices are sky high. My brother still runs it & I help him every now & then. Anyway I think Stacey runs a great operation. I don't think you would be disappointed in hunting with Hadley Creek. He has leased a lot of the ground that I used to be able to hunt. He has some great hunting ground. I'm not a fan of a couple of his guides but thats another issue. I think that last published he had around 25,000 acres leased, I would say that he is at 30,000+ now. He probably is one of the most expensive outfitters around here. Again I have nothing but good things to say about Hadley Creek & think you would be happy hunting with them.