HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Do men change when they can't hunt?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 11:10 PM
270GameOver

Default RE: Do men change when they can't hunt?

Is this my wife talking? Well let me tell you my thought on this. I definately change once deer season has ended. Matter of fact I just talked to my wife about this. Is your husband a Gemini by chance? I'm one of those people who always has to have something going on in my life. If I don't have something going on I get bored and start thinking way to much. During deer season I have one thing on my mind, that is hunting. It's almost an obsession, actually according to my wife it is an obsession. So, once hunting ends each year it's almost dramatic. Kind of like getting the holiday or winter blues. The closer deer season gets the happier I get. Mainly because I know I will have something to do, something to look forward to. I used to be a drinker but only drink maybe once a month if that. Your husband is bored! I guarantee it, he probablly doesn't have any hobbies or too many friends aside from his hunting buddies. This person sounds like me, almost to a tee. Minus the drinking part. I hope this helps, you and your husband are not alone. I am sure if you talked to a shrink they probablly have some classification for this type of personality. I think many of hunters on here would agree that they have this same experience each year once the season ends.

Take Care.
270GameOver