HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What the??? Craig Biggio family buck massacre
Old 01-10-2007, 12:04 PM
Gangly
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What the??? Craig Biggio family buck massacre

ORIGINAL: petasux

show me ANY OTHER time or place where this type ofluck has happened in the past besides the one with the deer all on the back of the truck
For a change of pace why not show me where the deer were killed.Thatd be the easiest way to prove your point, otherwise all you have are assumptions.

I could assume since Biggios mom and kid killed bigger deer then you youre not much of a hunter but I wont, see where assumptions lead us
i never suggested where they were hunting, i made no accusations where they were hunting because i have no proof. Frankly, i dont give a rats furry rear where they were hunting as long as they had a good time. Somebody mentioned that they might be at Antler Ranch and so i posted a picture from Antler Ranch's website and added a small narrative concerning the photograph and what it might would have been like if they had hunted there. I NEVER indicated that i believed they hunted there because i have no clue where they hunted and i could care less where they hunted as long as they have a good time. I am all for baiting animals, I am all for hunting with every advantage I can legally get my hands on. If biggio and his friends and family baited, tied them to a fance, or drugged them so they didnt run off, AS LONG AS ITS LEGAL im happy for them. I wish i was with them to harvest the meat and the rack would be an added bonus.

I made a post about ODDS, not whether i believe they did or didnt hunt this way or that way or in any particular location so I could care less what argument you bring forward to me. Dispute my post, not some other mute point. But since you did try to dispute a point with me that i never made.....

For a change, why dont you show me where they were hunting so you can prove to everybody here that they werent baited or fenced in.I hope you can find it and show everybody, but as for me, i could care less. I never cared from the get go how they hunted or where.My post wasin ragards towhat the odds were that if they hunted there,what are the chances that it would or wouldnt be fenced in, if the deer were accustomed to people and if it was baited...THATS ALL