HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Letting Young Kids Kill Deer: Is It Right?
Old 01-11-2003, 09:50 PM
soarkrebel

Default RE: Letting Young Kids Kill Deer: Is It Right?

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote> Codydawg, Thanks for putting it just as I think it should be. I don't want to get abusive but Soarkreble you need help and
your child needs outside assistance. Its people who think 8 year olds are better trained than adults who are risking lives. It
will come, and I hope not, but childeren with guns are a time bomb waiting to happen and parents who think this ois OK are
worse. Get Help!!!

Sorry Moderators I Had to vent beforew tragedy hits<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>

Striper phil your pretty funny you know! my kid is twelve and will be thirteen in june. he's not old enough to hunt?
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Sounds like way to many young kids 7 to 10 year olds hunting. When I hear parents describing 7 year olds as responsible
hunters I have to wonder? I actually thought most states had a 12 year old restriction to have an accompanied liscense!!! I
don't see how a 7 year old can pass a 100 question hunter safety test. So when your are old enough to go to the safety
course and pass the test and field trials by your self then you are old enough to go hunting. One shot one kill Striper Phil <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>

This is your post ,in my state once he passed the hunter ed he can hunt on his own. he made a hundred on the test and yes i was with him even though i took hunter ed in colorado!
Heck i was hunting alone at his age and i haven't blown up..........yet! so watch out!!
And heck i have had a crazy people doctor say i am fit to carry a gun ..have you??????

Now i am not going to stoop to your level but you can say anything you want about me . but don't talk about my son!!!!
What makes you the expert on this ??
Are you a child pychologist?
I could have responded to your rudeness many ways but if i call you names and make outrageous acusations about your sanity( cough)i will be no better than you apperently are!!!!!!!

SOUTH ARKANSAS REBEL