HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Letting Young Kids Kill Deer: Is It Right?
Old 01-10-2003, 09:57 PM
soarkrebel

Default RE: Letting Young Kids Kill Deer: Is It Right?

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>I was asked this past year by a county law enforcement official, if I would consider being a firearms safety instructor here,
and I made the choice not to do so....... quite simply because many feel that once they take &quot;the&quot; course for their CCW
permit...it gives them free reign, and they are automatic experts on firearms. Sure they may know the mechanics, and
operation, even be able to shoot.....a class does not give them the responsiblity, or the judgement that goes with firearms
use...that is also an individual thing...and perhaps off topic here. So.... <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>

Christine that is why i never got my license to teach CCW. i got the packet from the ASP and i fit the criteria but i don't want the responsibility.
I carried a gun for 5 years and taught many cops or really just ran a indoor range while they shot.
Its kind of like i mess with guns people are always asking me to look at a gun. i don't do that either cause i don't want the responsibility. hey am i shunning away from responsibility??
(ok i went off topic also)

SOUTH ARKANSAS REBEL