HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Letting Young Kids Kill Deer: Is It Right?
Old 12-15-2002, 07:30 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Letting Young Kids Kill Deer: Is It Right?

i dont think so either..if your with me your gutting and dragging your own kill...only exception i will help first timers gut and if you are a female or a younger kid that cant drag yourself you can help me..thats how its going to be when i take people afield...i think its sick that people can take an animals life but not gut it...girls in school say all they do is hold the feet while there poor dad who didnt even kill the animal is doing the dirty work...killing them is the easy part anybody can do it...but to me you shouldnt be hunting until you can care for the game yourself...when i shot a deer my dad says good job tag it and get to work and he sits down to rest and if i need a pointer he will give it to me..but now im older and forgot what to do on my 3rd deer in my life first this year...and he told me to cut whatever was holding the liver to the rest and it would all come out...blood spilled everywhere..hes like opps i guess i forgot to!...i guess it was to teach me to remember! i found it funny lol...but i agree with you...