HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I've changed me mind about wolves!!
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 12:41 AM
muley69

Default RE: I've changed me mind about wolves!!

ORIGINAL: bigiron

ORIGINAL: pdoughertyMU

i dunno, wolves were here long ago, and the heard was still strong back then. I think it can be managed. Wolves are part of wisconsins history, and have always been around in canada, and canada has strong herds too. I think we are overthinking and worrying too much. A wolf pack usually will only take smaller and weaker deer. Although they are capable of taking full grown deer, I don't think they would waste their energy if they didn't have to. so I think the big shootable deer will still be around.
Wow you dont have a clue do you?So I read that the wolves take 36,000 to 49,000 deer in minnesota a year thats off a tree hugging wolf lovers website so its not some hunting site making it sound worse now your going to tell me that theres that many sick weak deer out there. Whens the last time you seen a sick weak deer in the wild?

I support the eradication of all the dirty mutts in any matter shooting, running down on snowmobile, poison, burning at the stake, etc..etc..
Yeah, now that's what I'm talking about.[8D] I would like to hear Brutal Attacks reasoning, I have agreed with him on some other biological issues and I think he has some training in that area but I can't remember. BTW, one of the huge supporters that offered fincial contributions and pushed the re-intro was a group called Defenders of Wildlife, I haven't seen their website but I can guess what they are all about.