HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wolf, to shoot or not to shoot, that is the question?
Old 01-01-2007, 02:15 PM
caselesss5
Fork Horn

Default RE: Wolf, to shoot or not to shoot, that is the question?

here is my 2 cents

i am absolutely for shooting wolves. not because i believe the other game i hunt is superior. i for shooting wolves because i know people who have had encounters with wolves some turned out ok and others certainly did not. now the last time i checked i didn't know ANYBODY that went out hunting and was worried about the elk attacking them, harrassing their livestock, or endangering their family. i know many many people that live with this worry because of the wolf.

i know other states have wolves and some say they are a problem and others say they aren't, but in idaho they no longer have a place here. there are more people here than ever before and we are more spread out, which increases the chance of wolf encounters. so people want to shoot wolves because they are killing game and too me that is fine, but if you want to argue that competition isn't a good enough reason, then protecting our families should be. if you don't agree that your family is the most important thing in this world then your are an idiot!