HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wolf, to shoot or not to shoot, that is the question?
Old 12-31-2006, 05:56 PM
bigcountry

Default RE: Wolf, to shoot or not to shoot, that is the question?

ORIGINAL: furgitter

Dont black bears kill and eat deer too?
ORIGINAL: bigiron

I was doing some studying in 1997-1998 there were 2450 mutts in minnesota. It was estimated that the wolves killed 36,750 to 49,000 deer in that time period. They can eat up to 22.5 pounds of food per day. Well I for one am outraged couldnt stand the mutts before, and now I really hate them. I just wished we could rid ourselves of the problem once and for all but will never happen here. Way to many liberal, fruitcake, latte sipping,treehugging freaks in this state. Too bad to nice area maybe we can put all of the discribed above people/wolves somewhere far away from smart decent people and they and the wolves can live in harmony.

P.s for all the people that say thereisn't that many wolves here I hunt alot of bear and between driving and hunting I see more wolves in a year then I do bear. They are getting brave just a week ago I was coming home from fishing and one ran across the road in front of me just100 yards from a house in daylight hours stopped just inside the woods and staredback at me. hope it was a tree huggers house andmaybe he stole there****-zu too

Not regularly. Mostly eat berrys and such.