HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Heavy arrow, more KE....light arrow, more speed..??
Old 12-23-2006, 11:46 AM
Dubbya
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Heavy arrow, more KE....light arrow, more speed..??

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

don't think that anyone is arguing the trajectory factor that's pretty obvious to anyone.
"argue" was a tounge in cheek term I used in regards to Cougar Mags post.... I didn't really think someone was going to argue it... I just wanted to show him there actually is quite a difference in trajectory between the two arrows.

dwd... I am not telling anyone to shoot a light or heavy arrow. I am just presenting the facts that these guys are leaving out in their attempt to make their way the right way. I would present the facts if this thread was reversed as well.

I am just trying to help those who don't have a complete understanding of speed andke ALL the facts so they can make an educated decision on what they want to shoot.
oh yeah I agree totally. No problem at all,I'm not pushing anything either. I know what works for me andI encourage others to do their research to see what works for them... I too get tired of the "inpenetrable skulls" out there.