HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Gray Wolf Woolens
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 11:57 AM
tsoc
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Gray Wolf Woolens

I can't answer the wool question specifically with Gray Wolf,but I can speak for the quality of their clothing in general.I have wolfskin with comformax lining.I have a jacket and pants.They are very warm,in fact the pants are so warm that there was only one time the entire past season that I wore long underwear while wearing them.I think the coolest temperature that I hunted in though was around 20 degrees.For additional warmth you can have the comformax lining and lite loft lining together.
Jeff (the owner) Is an incredibly decent guy who provides exceptional service! I have never seen garments for hunting that have been made so well,the detail and thought that have been put in to them is bound to impress.They are not inexpensive but the quality is exceptional.I would rather have less and have better than have a lot and not be satsfied.
Jeff will send you samples of material,if you call or email him.One of my Christmas gifts will be a wolfskin vest that will be comformax and lite loft lined.With that additional garment I will have almost all my hunting scenarios taken care of from a clothing perspective.
Great stuff!