HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wolf, to shoot or not to shoot, that is the question?
Old 12-22-2006, 08:01 AM
ShatoDavis

Default RE: Wolf, to shoot or not to shoot, that is the question?

Let me say this,

If you are a member of SCI great, If not join immediately. Now that You are a SCI Member get in contact withyour Delegate that is going to the National convention in Reno, its coming up in just a couple of weeks. Ask that delegate to support any movement that is brought up about SCI getting involved in the fight to delist the wolves. I know for a fact that it will be brought up because my delegate has assured me that he will.

Now, I know some of you don't "like" SCI and oppose some of the things that they support but you need to put that aside. SCI is the only organization that we as hunters have that has the resources to take the battle to them. They fight the Anti's constantly and win. SCI has Lawyers on staff that are some of the best in washington. If anyone can get this battle turned in the hunters favor its them. Not to mention that they fight everyday to keep are hunting heritage alive.