HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 3Ders let's hear from you.....
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 12:10 PM
Rick James
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 3Ders let's hear from you.....

Yes, I shoot lots of 3D, it is my primary game and what I am most passionate about. Every other archery venue I do so that I can become a better 3D shooter.

I do plan to shoot a mix of IBO and ASA events this year as well as tons of local and regional stuff in addition to several winter indoor 3D leagues as well. I dopretty good I guess at the state and local level, and this year will be my first at the national level so we will see how I do there.

Iam actually getting ready to tune and set upa new toy that is a specific 3D rig next week. It is a bit of a custom one off bow being built for me. Should end up being 38" ata, 7.5" brace height, and should end up shooting around 320fps at my draw length with a loaded string @ 5gpp. No cable guard either as I am sure most of you can guess . More on this once it's set up.

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Shooting MBR class again this year in IBO.
Matt - What events are you going to do this year?

Edit** - I am sandbagging it back in HC this year again just to get some experience at the national level before I step up. I will shoot the local events from the open stakes though with my HC setup just for experience because I normally don't turn in score cards for these shoots anyhow.