HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wolf, to shoot or not to shoot, that is the question?
Old 12-18-2006, 05:51 AM
muley69

Default RE: Wolf, to shoot or not to shoot, that is the question?

Double yes, Montana Bob is right on the money. Perhaps it's time to put two and two togather. My personal belief is that this is a well crafted, if not ingeous plan to take a serious swipe at hunters, orchestrated by anti-hunting coalitions and their members. We have been out thought, and out manuevered. The USFS introduces a non-native species, a super predator. Mean while, the USFS continues to decommission roads, while refusing to build new ones into the mountains. Existing roads are being closed for vast periods of time over the winter as well. Push the people out and limit access is the rule of thumb for one federal agency, while another federal agency fills the void with a super predator, and the hunter is left with nothing. Personally, my opinoin of the USFS is that they have no constitutional right to own vast tracks of land, and therfore NO constitutional authority over those said tracks of land. I do not reconize any USFS regulation. I no longer buy a wood cutting permit, a christmas tree permit, or any mineral permit. I also will rip out a gate in a NY minute.