HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wolf, to shoot or not to shoot, that is the question?
Old 12-18-2006, 05:14 AM
furgitter
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Wolf, to shoot or not to shoot, that is the question?

Hay Bob, I know what youre talking about.I guess we know what the natives were feeling back in the early years.Im not ready to leave Wisconsin yet,but most people here in my town have never gone 200 miles in any direction.They havent seen a concrete jungle where our way of life only exists in stories about the old days.Tell someone there you kill-butcher-and eat venison,and they just dont understand.And how could they,all they know is fed to them via television(90210) and vidio games.Parents both work,and the housing assn.tells you what color your curtains have to be in your house.These are the people who supported re-introduction of wolves.I think i know the type pretty well.I hear it all day long.(I want theOppossums gone but we like to watch the foxes,so dont catch those)I wonder how many of them would be wolf lovers if it was skunks we were talking about.SameSame right? Its all wildlife.Sure,there would be a few squawking about it,but most people could care less if we killed every skunk in the world.