HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wolf, to shoot or not to shoot, that is the question?
Old 12-17-2006, 04:01 PM
mello_collins
Fork Horn

Default RE: Wolf, to shoot or not to shoot, that is the question?

ORIGINAL: lead poisoner

Kill them all is what I say outside of national parks. They serve no purpose to us outside the parks. If you wanna see them as they really are. Go to yellowstone park.
I agree with lp. If they were introduced to control populations of elk and deer that were out of control it would be one thing. A lot of what I have seen as an easterner is that tags and such for the deer and elk were already at a premium out there. They could have expanded those programs but decided not to. We are predators too, was another needed to control populations, no. The gov didn’t want hunting in their parks so the introduction of the wolf was their option, stupid as it was. If it is out side of a park though I think it ought to be open season. The game, not to mention livestock, the wolf kills is money right out of the tax payers pocket in decreased hunting fees and hunting guides jobs. What is the wolf going to give back to the community?

mello