HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wolf, to shoot or not to shoot, that is the question?
Old 12-17-2006, 03:38 PM
Muliefever
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Wolf, to shoot or not to shoot, that is the question?

Well there have been some great points mentioned. And I also admire the wolf. However, I fear them even more.. And yes I am a Law Enforcement Officer. But My Opinions are as a Sportsman! I have seen the damage done by the reintroduction. And will not stand for PUSHOVER SPORTSMAN to just say Oh Well, there is nothing we can do about it. Because we can do something about it. We share a brotherhood among sports men and women that can move mountains if we so desire. With that said, If you attend debates or public hearings at your local office your voice and opinions will be heard. But to stand back and be okay with the ever persistant push of the animal rights activists is not acceptable. I will uphold the Values and Sportsmanship that my father taught me. And that includes the protection of Game Animals for My future Generation! Because that's what it is really about. You, your kids, and memories!