HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Wolf, to shoot or not to shoot, that is the question?
Old 12-17-2006, 12:37 PM
Muliefever
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Wolf, to shoot or not to shoot, that is the question?

Instructor.
I am also from Idaho and I have been watching the Wolf Pandemic very closely. I hunt around Council, Id. And have seen way to much wolf activity in the last few years up there. I have talked to a few sheep hearders up there and they said that they are not going to free ranger their sheep up there anymore due to the enormous wolf packs. He also told me that during the night a wolf pack came in and killed only his great perinees dogs. You know the big white ones. He said the wolves knew that was there only real threat so they took them out first. And then started devouring the flock of sheep. Is their a problem yes... Will I do something about it Yes! To answer your ?'s
1-Yes I would vote to hunt them..
2-Yes I will support the SSS program.!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I also agree that the majority of the people that are raising a fuss about the security of the wolves are people that don't have a clue what is really happening. They are people fromurban america who want to believe that they are cute little house pets. And that wolves are not a threat to the big game population. Primarily elk.. I hope thaturban america can open their eyes, and see what is really happening! My grandfather made it happen.. And so will I! I also wish to make one more point. The same people that raise a fuss with the wolves... Are the same people that don't stand behind our Commander in Chief! Support the War and your President.!!!!!!

Proud to Be a American!!!
As well as a Federal Law Enforcement Officer!