HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Could This Be ONE agreeable Point on this Forum???!!!
Old 12-15-2006, 09:00 PM
skeeter 7MM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Could This Be ONE agreeable Point on this Forum???!!!

ORIGINAL: zrexpilot

ORIGINAL: JagMagMan

As much as most of us have tried to explain it, bullets and blades kill in different ways! They will never learn!
Its you that hasnt learned. Read up on terminal ballistics, I have posted links a million times, I guess you dont read them. The fact of the matter is a bullet a knife and a arrow all kill the same way. BY blood loss or neuro damage. While a bullet does kill faster its nothing magical ,its massive hemorraging (sp) Bullets crush arteries while arrows cut them. A bullet will not kill an animal if not hit in the vitals, period period period. You have to spill its blood. Is that so hard to understand ?
I don't agree with your statement in bold. An animal can die by other than a vital hit from an arrow, bullet, etc.
Ie:
You hit them in the guts they will die!! You hit them in the jaw on a botched head shot they will die!! You may never find them because of the lack of blood spill but they willnot survive all non vital hits.