HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Something that sticks in my craw.
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 08:47 AM
hldeerhunter

Default RE: Something that sticks in my craw.

Thanks for the insight. I wasn't thinking about the guys that just like to do it to try out the new product and test it out. I have done things like that before. The more I thought about it the more I realize that I do the same thing, just on a different scale. I can't remember how many different brands of broadheads I have shot, how many rounds of ammo I have purchases (just to try out), or how many different types of sunglasses I have owned.

I thank you for your input and now I see some logic behind it. Good luck huntin all.

Oh yeah, FURGITTER something I want to say to you. I in no way meant to offend anyone...and it seems that I hit a nerve with you. I, of course, don't think that all hunters are the sterio-typical "hicks" from the ozarks. I myself have been a hunter my whole life (if you haven't figured that out already) and I do not fit that description. I am happy with my equipment and don't plan to change...as for the jone's, I don't care what they do...never did...I was just curious with this thread.