HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread
Old 12-11-2006, 03:01 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

dang jeff...thats pretty awesome. you know how it is in PA..one buck and were done. plus counting points on that one buck!! i just hope all the bucks i had to let walk come back to visit me next season!!

awesome buck..congrats on the buck and the awesome season!

im done hunting till the day after xmas....but if i got the time im going to beat on some doors and wear the soles off my boots before then...i get back to work 4-5 days a week this saturday. this is finals week for me at college so i gotta study everyday...got a half decint final schedule so i should come out of this semester pretty decint. 3 semesters down...whered the time go????

i too hope we can be a team next year...i got a goal and a target as well. a big mature whitetail. after seeing my buddys uncles from the mountains this weekend i realized THAT is what i want...and i want it with my bow. scouting for NEXT season starts RIGHT NOW. plus i got this coming late season..dont know how ill do or whatll happen...horns are getting loose already like always..but ill be out there WITH THE BOW a good couple hunts. the days we drive ill have the flintlock..but we didnt have anyone to rifle hunt..we probably wont hunt flintlock too much and ill be working..so that means BOW HUNTING! cant wait...