HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread
Old 12-11-2006, 08:45 AM
GMMAT
Dominant Buck

Default RE: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Mauser.....

I can legally take 4 bucks in NC if they're taken in the right counties. I have one Eastern NC buck tagged....and I'm done in the Western section (2 buck limit, here). I won't be down East anymore.....so I'm done on bucks. I have one doe tag left....and I may use it....or I may not. I'll hunt with my son if he shows interest, this week. Otherwise.....I'll bask in what I realize was a dream year.

To all my teammates.....I'd love to meet every one of you and share a cold beer and some stories. It's been a THRILL to have an avenue to share my experiences through. You'll never know what this has meant to me.

I've hunted hard, this year.....maybe harder than I ever will, again. It's been fascinating.....and I think I'll be a different hunter every year to come. I already know I have one target for next season.....and different goals. It would also be awesome if we won this tournament/contest.....and we could all meet back here, again, next season. I'm hoping for that.

Jeff