HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread
Old 12-11-2006, 08:37 AM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

lol you guys are too much...so jeff...whats the big idea? tellin me to bowhunt and not gunhunt..."for the sake of the team" right?? what are you doing shooting all the little bucks all season...THEN waiting till you got what...TWO bucks dead to shot a good one?? messed up man...i think ill go pop a single antlerd 3 inch spike...WITH MY RIFLE! just to use my bucktag!!

lol just busting your balls....great buck man....im happy for you. next year will be my second year.....what do i have to look forward to? THREE bucks...a piebald BB and a good eatin doe?? hey i better start savin up taxidermist money!!! only i shoot the BIG BUCK FIRST! (for the sake of the team ahahaha) ....congrats man...just how many deer can you shoot down there?? how many more bucks can ya kill?? newbie probably just doesnt know theres a such thing as a licsense, tags, and game laws!! lol joking...again. good luck the rest of the season.......go kill a 200" giant!!!!