HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Learn to Breed Dogs
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 11:04 AM
Phil from Maine
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Learn to Breed Dogs

think about not just the breeding and raising of the pups and the health of the mom, but what happens after the pups are placed in new homes.
I agree with this statement, as every breeder needs to be responsible for their dogs and pups health. Breeding should always be done to better the line of dogs you are breeding and not just for a quick buck or 2.

Well, the last couple weeks a few of us have been a little rough on some people that were breeding dogs.
Thanks, giving info and being harsh are two seperate things.Also the choice of words being used brought out some of the harshness from me. As I can not agree with the choice of words being used in an earlier post here. Some of the responsiblity came from the poster on how the messages were recieved. I try not to create conflict here as I also enjoy the site. But will not just sit back when someone is using the words that were used ealier here to insult someone. We have no place for that stuff here as the goal to me is help others out and recieve the info that can help me in my hunting endeavor. Good Luck.