HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Jobs in the wildlife management fields
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 10:38 PM
Schobs
Typical Buck

Default Jobs in the wildlife management fields

I'm currently a senior in high school and will be attending the University of Wisconsin Stevens Point this coming fall where majors and minors include such fields as captive wildlife, conservation biology, environmental studies, foresty, land use planning, natural resources, paper science, resource management, and wildlife ecology. I havent yet narrowed it down, but have all but commited to doing something in that line of work. I was hoping some of the folks who visit this forum could help me out with some ideas as to what sort of jobswould available after college with an education in these areas. money isnt really a huge factor, i just want to enjoy doing what im doing. I know this might sound a little innocent or naiive, and it may or may not work out, but for those of youwho maybe went to school for things like this or are in school for things like this or have kids in school for things like this, what kind of jobs are you/they in now? any help is really appreciated.