HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Tred Barta... NOT the hard way
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 06:10 AM
nodog
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Tred Barta... NOT the hard way

It's just his shtick. If it didn't sell he wouldn't do it or be gone. I don't know why anybody gets cared away over what they see on tv, it's tv, not real, bigger than life, edited, something someone sells, a form of entertainment. He's kind of like, but just a pup compared to a guy who ruled at getting people to hate him, but unable to stop watching him, Howard William Cosell (say it in the right voice).

I could be that guy but I like being myself. And yes I could hit a duck or goose or bird if I went after them, give me a little time and the right equipment. It's not amazing anyone who's life revolves around hunting can.

He's just a guy who made it from all outward appeareances. I know I could learn something from him. That's my whole game, illumination! When I learn what they know, I'll be a more complete person and hunter, and in my book puts me ahead of the game then people like Tred (if he is the way people describe him) (not that I care to be ahead of anyone, just saying I've looked over both ways to live andI prefer mine).They already know it all. I'll take what ever a "know it all"wants to give meand I'll let them feel as superior to me as they wish. I'm getting what I want and they're getting what they want. Were a big happy family.And I really do wish them well!

You can live without tv. In fact you'll be better off.[8D]