HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Tred Barta... NOT the hard way
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 12:19 AM
Sliverflicker
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Tred Barta... NOT the hard way

He will get no respect from me!!!! I use to watch his show and tolerate his blabber mouth just so I could watch the hunt. But when I seen him rideing around the coast of Alaska in alarge boat on his sorry arse, jump out shoot a Black Bear, then go into His spill about, the hunt, the stalk, the hard way, (only thing hard about that trip was the boat seat he rode around on all day) Blaaa,Blaaa,Blaaa,Blaaa,Blaaa. Which I could put up with, But when he went into saying how Bear baiting was unethical, was not Hunting, and I cant evean tell ya what else he said, because I was so fricken mad. I have not, and will not ever watch another one of his shows. Several years back thePETA freaks managed to get enough signituers to get a proposal on the ballots to ban Bear baiting herein Michigan and several other states. I canteveanbegin toexplain how much money, and time was spent to defeat that proposal here in Mich. butt several states were notas lucky.Notice the Great Blow My own Horn Tred, Did not come to Mich to do his so called, Do it the hard way swow. Know why? He knows it would be to HARD to harvest a Bear here!!! Tred can take his Holleyer than thow crap and stick it!So here is my point, if you watch The Tred Barta show and you loose your Bear Baiting Privileges in your state, you have no one to blame but your self!