HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2007 HOYT/REFLEX Reviews cont (38Ultra, 38Pro, Vulcan, Reflex Rampage)
Old 12-07-2006, 07:00 AM
jmac_or

Default RE: More 2007 HOYT/REFLEX Reviews!!!

Thanks for the updates. I agree, the spiral, C2 is not for everybody. But, for the archers it is designed for, namely the target crowd, it is a great system. Since moving to spirals on my bows, my form, accuracy, and scores have gone up. I actually prefer the lack of valley, as I feel it provides a more consistant shot. You can't creep. I also have 2 deer in the freezer this year, sono problems pulling double duty with these cams/bows.

I am not arguing, as I understand everyone likes a different feel. I just wanted to point out the lack of valley is intentional, and has its fans in various venues.

Gotta love archery, a bow for everyone......usually a few new ones every year...[&:][:-][X(]

The bit about Reflex is interesting. I was at the bowshop the other day and a 13 year old and his grandparents walked in. They all got sticker shock at the Bowtechs on the wall, but the kid wanted a "real bow". I think this could be a wise move to get more young adults into archery. Give them a "real bow" not a kids bow, for a price that is easier to take.

jmac