HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread
Old 12-05-2006, 04:53 AM
GMMAT
Dominant Buck

Default RE: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Having never deer hunted with a gun, Mauser......I can't speak intelligently to the subject. I know from what I see on TV......it's not fro me. I also look at some of the gun hunters around my area......and I don't even want to be classified in the same category of "Deer" hunter....with them. They turn my stomach.

I know we have some unsavory bow hunters, too.......but the bow hunters I associate with are some of the most ethical guys out there (that I've seen). It's really a non-issue, for me (as to whether or not to gun hunt). I've got a chance to go to VA for a muzzleloader hunt in Jan. I may take my son and let him shoot. I cn drink coffee back at camp......and tell lies. We'll see.

I'd love to have some antlers on the wall, too.........but it honestly wouldn't mean a thing to me to have them up there......via a gun kill. I'm just being honest with you. I'm also only speaking for myself.

Good luck.....and I'll be happy to see you pick up the bow, again. Im betting it's gonna feel a lot better in your hand than you think.

Good luck, Cap'n.

Jeff