HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Omega +777= CRUD!
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 08:54 PM
MLKeith
Typical Buck

Default RE: Omega +777= CRUD!

ORIGINAL: sabotloader

MLKeith

Well, I would have to disagree with the statement "everyone" I know of 5 of em up here that use T7 and they are working just fine in fact they have been pretty deadly to date.

I'm glad your experiance has been such a positive but I do not think you should condem T7 for others.

And a lot of those problems were the powders inherent ability to clump up as it gets old on the shelves of the dealers. One of the first things you needed to do was to shake the container and hope.

Sorry; I didn't say everyone hated T7, I said (or at least I thought I said) everyone I know with an Omega loved Black Mag'3. The clumping was a problem early on although when broken up it shot just fine. I think that has been corrected now however. T7 is apparently great if your rifle will shoot it. There are a lot that won't, mine being one of those. I sincerely tried to use it with all the so called fixes. Just was not in the cards. Since the only powder most stores carry is Pyrodex and T7 I'm sure they sell a lot of it.