HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread
Old 12-04-2006, 07:07 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

well.....as rifle season dwindles away im getting more and more excited about the LATE season...day after xmas...good thing is i dont have school AT ALL...so my days off im in the woods! another plus? S N O W with any luck...excellent for finding where the big bucks are left and hanging around....got a trip to my buddys camp planned for the day after xmas for about 4 days or so...if we aint deer hunting we will be grouse hunting...so far 2 out of 3 of us havent tagged our bucks yet..so we may be deer hunting hardcore..we will see....i got wed(MAYBE) and friday and saturday left to rifle hunt...things aint lookin all too promising...as of saturday the drive leader hasnt taken a buck yet!! thats way longer then i ever remember him going without a buck!!! just kinda rough this season.....definently going to change my ways of hunting for now on. i want big horns on the wall....the best way to get them will be with the bow......this year definently changed me.....the transitional stage between gun hunter and bowhunter. ill still hunt with the flintlock..but i think ill be about DONE with the rifle if i can help it for now on......

btw...the hand is AOK...stitches are doing good...but MAN are them things ITCHY!!!! wow i wanna rip them out...but they catch on everything and it pulls them and it makes it sore! a hand is a bad place to get stitched...i cant even get dressed without bumping them...im also fighting a nasty cold right now[:@] gunna get to bed earrrrrly tonight and get some rest...

keep at it guys......