HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Watch out for those crazy Amish Hunters!!!!!!
Old 12-03-2006, 06:42 PM
JoeRE
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Watch out for those crazy Amish Hunters!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: pahunter1975

I live in Saegertown. The guy this happened to is a patient at the doctors office my mother-in-law works at. He is the biggest bull****ter you could ever meet and I wouldnt believe the guy unless I saw it happen. I know lots of the Amish in the area and there isnt one of them that would do that. It's not the Amish way of life. They shy away from confrontation. There is way more to this story then what is being told. And as far as someone saying they heard that the Amish do that if you hunt on thier property without permission that is not true in the situation I had. Guy living behind my dad sold his land to some Amish guys who then posted it up by the road and on the other side of the property. Not seeing that I was over there during small game season and they came up asking what I was doing there. After apoligizing and explaining the situation I asked if I could hunt there and they said yes. No cracking me in the head with anything or threatening me. That just isnt how they act. I'll post more if my m-i-l finds out anything else.
wow finally a sane voice
but who cares its another 'said this' post and this one is based on ignorance
jews kill babies and drink blood right?[:'(][:'(][:'(]
i grew up near a significant community of amish, and suprisingly to some of you, they are humans.

say someone knocks you down and steals from you and you would kill them as they walk away? course you would get mad but dude.