HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Question bow guys? HELP
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 03:46 PM
Hiawatha

Default RE: Question bow guys? HELP

My advice is to go to Biggar and shoot every bow possible. Go in with an open mind and try them all out then make the decision which one do i shoot the best for the amount of money i want to spend. The boys there deal mathews, bowtech, martin, alpine as well as their own line of APA including the fastest bow on the market the Black Mamba. I would tell your buddies to call the shop in Biggar, lettem know when your coming down and car pool over. You could also check #1 archery in regina i hear they are good also but i deal strictly with the biggar boys. My bow is actually a little on the ancient side as well, got it second hand. I have never gone into a shop and shot other bows but if i was to buy new which i will in 5 years or so this is how i will do it. You don't need a top of the line bow to hunt with but CONFIDENCE is evrything. If the boys are lacking in their beliefs on the equipment sendem to buy new. Might as well keep their old bows as backups because not too many people want an outdated bow. they are just about as bad as computers i find. Just from reading the thread in the bow forum "I shot them all last night" the mathews switchbackxt and bowtech alliegence are amoung the top but bowtech is coming out with a few newbies for 07. But that is only one mans shooting opinon, different spokes for different folks. I personally would like to have a rip at that balck mamba, i have never shot one and glad i never did while i was at the shop this summer cause i prolly woulda bought it lol rips at 345ftps woooweeeee shut my mouth, slap your grandma. Oh if ya go there givem ol hia's name, might swing me a deal next time lol [8D]

thanxs jeff got me all horny for archery elk again. [:@]