HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Another Vectrix vs. Drenalin Test...
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 10:59 AM
hardcorehunter
Banned

Default RE: Another Vectrix vs. Drenalin Test...

ORIGINAL: SBGobblers

HCH:

2 points

#1 - "I" was one of those guys. I had never shot a bow of any kind (other than a recurve) when a friend of mine (who shoots Hoyts, BW) told me to buy a Mathews. he said I'd be happy with it. He's a guide that guides elk hunt sin CO.....but lives in NC (knows the land owners, there). He said I'd be happy.....I took his advice....and I have been happy. I have shot other bows, though....and I have a VERY open mind. I'm likely going to buy a Bowtech for next year....so that I have 2 bows (just in case). I can set one up to hunt and one up to shoot 3D. We'll see which one goes where.

#2 - After ALL you've said derogatory about MAthews......and the fact that you've already admitted to having a Vectrix on order.....do you REALLY expect us to believe that you went into the shop with an open, unbiased mind to look at the Vectrix and the Drenaline? Really? How would you have saved face by coming here and admitting to buying such an inferior weapon....lol?

Jeff
LOLJeff, you can't be serious??!! I don't care what my buddies here in the real world and my hometown think of the bow I shoot let alone what you or others think on the internet. WOW!!! I just spent my $$ on what I thought was the best bow; NOT sorry you didn't like the results, but guess what; IT WAS MY MONEY!! BTW; I never bash Mathews or any other brand of bow. I tease my buddy TeeJay mainly and Motown just to tease; NOTHING MORE. Save Face; anybody that knows me knows I don't give a#$%* what anybody thinks; plain and simple.