HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - did a little dective work on my way to work
Old 11-29-2006, 12:05 AM
bloodcrick
Giant Nontypical

Default did a little dective work on my way to work

All thru bow season i have been seeing a red ford 4x4 with a green 4 wheeler in the bed driving around our lease really slow like he is looking for something (Deer).any way when firearm season rolled around he started hanging around the area alot, i mean alot.Sunday morning the tree i was in was around 300 yards off the road in some high hilly area and i could see the road. This truck shows up 30 minutes after daylight and in the next 3 hours he drives back and forth 10 diferent times. In my mind he is a road hunter but i could be wrong. So fast forward to me leaving home to go to work for a 6pm to 6am shift. I left the house around 4:30 as i had some stops to make and my drive is 35 miles to work. I decided to go the back way which takes me thru our lease and who passes me going real slow the other way. you guessed it the red truck. i have been wanting his plate #'s in case i hear him shoot from the road so i can turn him in. Our lease has roads that run in a square around the interior of the 800 acres and i just knew he would be making his way back on one of the other roads so i waited on him. Bingo, here he came and i waited until he went by and was able to get behind him and get the plate info for (mabey) future ammo. just so happens when he figured out he was being tailed he took another road toward a town 5 miles away that i just hapened to be traveling thru on my way to work. i decided to follow him once in town and ended up following him right to his home. i drove by real slow letting him get the message that im on to him. People that road hunt really piss me off. you bust your tail before the season and during the season puttin in the time and then someone is driving in the comfy of a truck sippin coffee and trying to score one on private property from the road[:@]arrrgh!
Sorry so long, i had to get that off my chest.
Dan