HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Indiana Hunters
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 10:45 AM
bigbuckOO
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Indiana Hunters

ORIGINAL: D Rock

This is a great site that highlights some great Indiana bucks. This is the main deer check station in our area. The owner has been taking pictures for years. Check out the trophy page. On the second page for 2006 there is an awesome 19 point non-typical. Does anyone else know of any sites like this? http://www.genesoutdoors.com/
I dont live anywhere near that area, but i always check out that site every year. Always some monster bucks on there. Yours is on there now isnt is D rock? The other sites i visit are hoosierhunting.com/Huntingindiana/and indianasportsman.com. They all have picture galleries and good deer hunting discussions.

BHG, good luck with everything. Im amazed that you were able to get out there at all. I can remember my wife at that stage and she tired so easily. I have had to eat my fair share of tags before, sometimes by choice, sometimes by mistakes. It just makes you look forward to next season even more and makes you appreciate every deer that you are fortunate enough to kill. At 3 weeks away, you arre right it's probably the best decision to hang it up for now. My little boy came a week and a half earlier then expected so you never know. Go get em next year.