HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - is it laziness??
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 09:16 PM
tcuser

Default is it laziness??

I been reading other forums and soo many people complaining about guns beeing hard to load, and you cant get another sabot down unless you swab the barrel, also heard "yea such and such is better you can shoot 6 shots before you need to swab", my question is should these people be using front loaders, I told a friend of mine interested in them that they are not a lazy mans gun, I dont mind swabing between shots and do so even if I can get 2 or more shots off, I mean dont you want to keep the bore condtion as constant as possible?? it doesnt make sense to me, sorry for the rant, most of the the hard loading barrel storys probably come more from the lazy crowd rather then the valid problem group. This idea came to me when I was at the range with a few new muzzleloader guys, I saw and heard "man this is hard to load" while it wasnt harder than any other gun I v loaded...
besides its a muzzleloade not an automatic its a one shot deal fellas, I said it and heard it I believe on here if it goes down easy it sure as hell will fall out just as easy..what you guys think is my frustration getting the best of me...I dont mind a little swabbing for dead center accuracy