HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Pendulum Sight
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 05:08 PM
bigcountry25
Fork Horn

Default RE: Pendulum Sight

I have tried many pendulum and like the Preditor IV the best. It CAN be a bear to setup but you have 3 different elevation adjustments so you can get it dead on and very quiet.

I had a trophy ridge mantis and after 2 completly broken pins I got rid of it after they fixed it the third time.I am very hard on my bow andhunt very thick areas and showmy stuff no mercy.But will say it was very accurate and Trophy Ridge has GREAT Costumer service!!

Had an Impact Bravo pendulum and it just did get me much further than 20 yard. I should also state I am shooting a fairly slow setup around 250fps with 463 gr carbon arrows.

Had an Impact treetop Pendulum really liked the sight but I could only get a years use out of them because they didn't seal the bearing it swung on and it would hang up over time.

Had a Keller just tooooo noisy and I had more than one and they were all noisy but very accurate.

All pendulum have there pros and cons but the Predator IV has been by far the best. You can check them out at www.predatorproducts.net